Prep time: 5 minutes; Assembly time: 3 minutes (Total time: 8 minutes)
Makes: almost 2 cups
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup raw apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup (you can leave this out)
- 2 – 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 small shallot, finely minced (or ¼ cup red onion – yellow works okay too!)
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/8 – ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Add all ingredients to a pint (2 cup) mason jar and shake vigorously.
Dressing will store in the fridge for up to 1 week.