Easy Vegan Potato Salad
A picnic favorite, this dairy-free twist on the classic potato salad side dish is delish! We have made it easy AND vegan with just a few substitutions!
- 4 yellow potatoes, cut into large chunks, about 1 ½” (no need to peel organic potatoes, but wash them well!)
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup – 3/4 cup vegan mayo
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp – 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp – 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Put chopped potatoes in a pot with cold water and bring to a boil. Let boil about 10 minutes or until the potatoes are soft according to your liking (test one with a fork!)
- In a medium bowl, add the remaining ingredients.
- When the potatoes are done, drain them and add to the bowl with the other ingredients. Mix well.
- Add some parsley for garnish if desired. Enjoy!